About Us

Pantry Shelf Food Corporationtraces its history back to 1954 when it originally operated as Philip Green & Co. Ltd.  In 1978, new owners acquired the company and within a few short years the company was renamed, Pantry Shelf Food Corporation.

 

The two new owners, visionary entrepreneurs, methodically reshaped the company while growing their dream of creating a food distribution operation for products imported from sources worldwide.  They expanded the company and continued to source increasingly more foods from countries all over the world, including shelf stable products and a variety of frozen foods. Pantry Shelf Food Corporation also recently expanded further to include food service sizes that have become ingredients in nationally branded product lines which are recognized as household names today. 

 

Our main office is technologically current, allowing the company to provide the most efficient and timely service possible. As we expand our product lines and build towards the future, product quality and customer satisfaction continue to be our highest priorities.